Help with new design I digitized

Hi there guys..I joined this forum to get some help with this issue I am having with this file. Im trying to figure out if it is the machine or the file that is at fault.

I digitized the file myself so it may or may not be perfectly done.The machine Brother 1000 machine) seems the stalling alot and bunching th threads at some spots, Can someone pls check these images pls for errors.?

BARRY LOGO COMPLETE smaller.pes BARRY LOGO COMPLETE.pes

Just to add,,the larger file is the original image I digitized,, we realised we had to make the image smaller so I simply changed the dimensions in inkstitch resullting in the "smaller" file..Hope this makes sense...So maybe I made the image smaller the wrong way?? 

• 1 month later...

Well, I'm pretty new to this, so take this for what it's worth...

One of your designs is 3.4" x 4.5" and 16921 stitches.

The other design is 2.5" x 3.5" and 16892 stitches.

this just doesn't seem right, wondering if you shrunk your smaller design the wrong way - meaning that the stitches just changed size, rather than the number of stitches changing to accomodate the difference in size?  If that's the case, then I would think everything would be pretty dense and cause sewing issues.  I am using PE-Design, and in it, you have to hold down control when you resize, to "make things right".   I played with your design and resized it, and I am attaching it.  Give it a shot on your machine and see what happens.  It is considerably less stitches than what you came up with - so I'm thinking your issues will be resolved.

I realize the problem likely is no longer a problem, but thought it might help others too...

BARRY LOGO ADJUSTED.pes