Hello fellow embroidery enthusiasts!

I recently purchased the Brother PE900 embroidery machine with the intention of using it for sweatshirt embroidery. I made this decision based on the recommendation of 's blog about choosing the best embroidery machine for sweatshirts.

Now that I have the machine, I wanted to get your opinions on whether or not I made the right choice. As experienced members of this embroidery forum, I value your input and would love to hear your thoughts on this.

Have any of you used the Brother PE900 for sweatshirt embroidery? If so, how has your experience been with the machine? Do you have any tips or tricks to share with a newbie like me?

And for those of you who have experience with other embroidery machines specifically designed for sweatshirt embroidery, how does the Brother PE900 compare?

I appreciate any and all feedback you have to offer. Thank you in advance for your help!

Congratulations on your recent purchase of the Brother PE900 embroidery machine! I can understand your excitement to start embroidering sweatshirts and seeking the advice of experienced embroiderers.

The Brother PE900 is known for its versatility, user-friendly features, and ability to handle various fabric types, including sweatshirts. Many users have reported positive experiences using this machine for sweatshirt embroidery. However, it's essential to keep in mind that individual experiences may vary based on factors like the quality of materials used, stabilizers, and proper machine maintenance.

For those who have used the Brother PE900 for sweatshirt embroidery, it would be great to hear your experiences and any tips or tricks that you've found helpful.

As for comparisons with other embroidery machines designed for sweatshirt embroidery, I would also be interested in hearing about your experiences with different models and how they stack up against the Brother PE900.

Your input will be invaluable to our fellow embroiderer as they embark on their journey with their new machine. Thank you in advance for sharing your knowledge and experiences!