• Like 4
  • Upvote 5

1 Screenshot

About This File

Size: 8.73 x 11.42'

Hibiscus photo stitch free embroidery design

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

I have tried many times to download this and it is corrupt. Can you try again and put it in a zip file or check it and make sure it's all there. Embird does not like it at all....errors out every time I open that folder. I have opened up your other files just fine...but this one is a problem. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

Found out from someone else that the problem lies in the file name. Once we rename the file in our computers, it opens up just fine. Something in the original text of the filename is strange I guess. Thanks for getting back with me. 

• Upvote 1
On ‎10‎.‎10‎.‎2015 at 10:11 AM, Grammadi said:

Found out from someone else that the problem lies in the file name. Once we rename the file in our computers, it opens up just fine. Something in the original text of the filename is strange I guess. Thanks for getting back with me. 

Which format?

• Like 1

I use .pes or .dst. Brother/Babylock machines. My newest is the Destiny. But as I mentioned, I got it to open by renaming the file. There was this little "3" in the file that didn't translate over to my American keyboard or computer or something. But thanks for asking. 

• Upvote 1