• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

1 Screenshot

About This File

Size: 14.32 x 11.59"

Author: 298054

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Lovely, but over 200,000 stitches so can't use it. Wish I could as it is fabulous. Is it possible to eliminate the background?

• Like 1
On 8/19/2017 at 4:43 AM, Mrsbal said:

Lovely, but over 200,000 stitches so can't use it. Wish I could as it is fabulous. Is it possible to eliminate the background?

Sorry, not understand. What you mean?

• Like 1
8 hours ago, eyeztodiefor10 said:

Can this design be made to fit a 6x10 inch hoop? I just love this one!!! Thank you!

For photo sitch designs resize  not possible. 

On 2/28/2020 at 2:57 AM, eyeztodiefor10 said:

Can this design be made to fit a 6x10 inch hoop? I just love this one!!! Thank you!

I managed to reduce the size for hoop 6x10 and the number of stitches to 150,000.

fishfisher_6x10.vp3

• Like 1

OMG! Thank you so very much!!!! I didn't know if anyone read my request and I am so grateful you did! Thank you from the bottom of my heart! You just made my day!

• Like 1
On 3/15/2020 at 8:17 PM, eyeztodiefor10 said:

OMG! Thank you so very much!!!! I didn't know if anyone read my request and I am so grateful you did! Thank you from the bottom of my heart! You just made my day!

If you need some help - you are welkom. ))) I have PFAFF Creative 1.5 and my biggest hoop is 24x15 cm (10x6"). Not always, but I can resize some designs. In beginning of my membership here I got help from other members of this club. I do the same.)))  I will be glad to see a photo of your work. )))

Edited by Mila Oost