• Create an account or sign in to download this
666 Downloads
5 From 3 reviews
  • Like 8
  • Thanks 4
  • Upvote 1

1 Screenshot

About This File

Stargate SG1 Egyptian God Anubis. This is a simple design, people will think you are into Egypt or Egyptology, but really you know it's a design from the TV series. It would look great on the left breast of a t-shirt. I've put the .emb file in as well. Oh i don't know have some fun with it. If you like the design please click on the Heart like button, leave a comment or review to let me know what you think.

User Feedback

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Anna Spencer
Anna Spencer 2

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

If you're a fan of Stargate SG1 and love Egyptian mythology, then you won't want to miss out on this free embroidery design of Anubis. The detailed design is perfect for adding a touch of personal flair to your clothing or accessories.

The best part is that it's a free embroidery design, and the creator even included the .emb file for easy use. This design is not only a great way to show off your love for the TV series, but it's also a unique way to incorporate Egyptian mythology into your daily life.

You can stitch the Anubis design onto the left breast of your favorite t-shirt or any other item you want to customize. And, if you love this design, be sure to show your support by leaving a comment or review and clicking on the Heart button.

It's always fantastic to see creators sharing their designs for free and receiving feedback from those who use them. So, why not have some fun with it? Download the design and let your creativity run wild. Don't forget to share your creations with others!

Looking for more embroidery designs to add to your collection? 

Response from the author:

Thank you for your lovely comments. I love it when people comment. It's nice to know what people are using the designs for.

Regards.

Dave.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to review
Meggs
Meggs 1

3 of 4 members found this review helpful 3 / 4 members

Am using several of these designs as patches on a galaxy costume & they have all stitched out perfectly

Thank you

I am so glad you are enjoying my designs. It would be fantastic if you could post a picture of your finished project.

I made them for people to have fun with. Share the fun.

Thank you for your review and kind words.

All the best. Dave

• Like 1
Link to review
Mila Oost
Mila Oost 660

0 of 1 member found this review helpful 0 / 1 member

I have a large collection of embroidery designs. Some of them I purchase simply because I really like them, without any idea when and how I will use them. One day, some designs inspired me to make clothes or home decorations. So, I believe I need more designs than I can use at the moment.  Thank you!  :)

I do just the same as you. I buy about 20 designs a month just because I like them, not knowing where I will use them.

I think all who have the embroidery bug do the same, we always need more. Haha.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
Link to review