425 Downloads
5 From 2 reviews
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 2

2 Screenshots

About This File

Size: 3.47 x 3.85'

Owl Appliqué: The Majestic Embroidery Design

Delve into the enchanting world of embroidery with this magnificent owl appliqué design. A symbol of wisdom and mystery, the owl makes a perfect motif for a multitude of projects.

A Majestic Touch to Your Craft

This intricate owl appliqué design captures the essence of the bird's mesmerizing gaze and majestic posture, ensuring that any item it graces will stand out.

Ideal for Various Fabrics

Be it the soft touch of a t-shirt, the sturdy exterior of a tote, or the plush feel of a cushion, this owl design stitches out beautifully, adding an exquisite touch.

A Owl free Design That Speaks Volumes

Owls resonate with many for their symbolic meanings - from wisdom to protection. This design is more than just a visual treat; it's a statement.

Quick and Easy Stitching

Crafted for embroidery enthusiasts of all levels, the owl appliqué design offers a hassle-free stitching experience while guaranteeing a professional finish.

What's New in Version Any popular formats   See changelog

Released

No changelog available for this version.

User Feedback