I am wondering about listing of machine in profile info. I inherited a Brother Innov-is 1000 and want to order embroidery patterns, but want to be sure I order correctly. I don't see that model listed in the provided list. I know it is an older model, but would like any help you might give. I know it is pes file embroidery format

Thanks

• 5 months later...

hello

I just recently joined  your site and was working on my profile. I have a Brother HE-1 embroidery machine with a 4x4 hoop. I could not find the machine type in your list. Will any of your designs work with my embroidery machine type and hoop size?

thanks

• Upvote 1
Just now, lefen said:

hello

I just recently joined  your site and was working on my profile. I have a Brother HE-1 embroidery machine with a 4x4 hoop. I could not find the machine type in your list. Will any of your designs work with my embroidery machine type and hoop size?

thanks

We add this embroidery machine. Also you can choose any design small 4 x 4 .. Format for download PES.

• 2 weeks later...

I have a Brother HE 1 embroidery machine. I have a 4x4 hoop. I also have ordered me a 5x7 hoop. so now I would like to change the hoop size in my profile. but I tried this and it wont let me. can you help me change it so I can order either size?

thank you

4 minutes ago, lefen said:

I have a Brother HE 1 embroidery machine. I have a 4x4 hoop. I also have ordered me a 5x7 hoop. so now I would like to change the hoop size in my profile. but I tried this and it wont let me. can you help me change it so I can order either size?

thank you

If you choose this embroidery machine in profile http://embroideres.com/profile/edit/ . you can see only this goop 4 x 4.
brother_he_1_embroidery_design.jpg