Toolbar for Tajima Lost!

• 3 years later...
  • 3 months later...

Good Afternoon everyone, 

I have Tajima DG16 (level: creator) and I have the same problem, "File, Edit, Segment, etc" Toolbar is missing and I don't know how to put it back, it mistireously disappeared.

How can I solve this problem?

Thank you all for the help :)

Hi everyone,

I have Tajima DG16 (level: creator) and I have the same problem, "File, Edit, Segment, etc" Toolbar is missing and I don't know how to put it back, it mistireously disappeared.

TAJIMA 16 embroidery software lost toolbar

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, JssM said:

Hi everyone,

TAJIMA 16 embroidery software lost toolbar

Click icon New file for start new embroidery design project.

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...

Hit shift and F12 and it should go into full screen mode. You should see your file and etc. now on the screen. You'll have to manually add all of the tools you would like on your screen and then save your workspace. From this point on whenever you open your DG 16 software, if the file and etc. does not show up when it opens up, hit shift and f12 once and then again and it should stay. You'll have to do this whenever it does not show up after starting up the software. It's a pain but at least it is a workaround for now until they can fix the issue.

• 8 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...