Hello!

I acquired a Toyota AD 860 EXPERT about 10 years ago, with lots of parts but NO MANUAL and NO COMPUTER. It has been stored and not use since I got it. I have a Windows 7 Laptop I can use for it, but I don't know if I have everything else that I need. First, I need a manual and next, I need to know what kind of inexpensive software I can buy to use for it on the Windows 7 laptop. Honestly this machine was not working when I got it and I don't know if it will, so I don't want to spend a lot of money if it is not usable. Is anyone willing to copy their manual for me? I will be happy to pay a reasonable amount. I am open to suggestions as to where to begin. I welcome any and all advise and thank you in advance for your time and assistance. Thank You Very Much!

Edited by QuiltsRMyThing
I tyoed the wrong model name/#
  • Like 1
  • 2 months later...
On 9/12/2021 at 9:07 PM, QuiltsRMyThing said:

Hello!

I acquired a Toyota AD 860 EXPERT about 10 years ago, with lots of parts but NO MANUAL and NO COMPUTER. It has been stored and not use since I got it. I have a Windows 7 Laptop I can use for it, but I don't know if I have everything else that I need. First, I need a manual and next, I need to know what kind of inexpensive software I can buy to use for it on the Windows 7 laptop. Honestly this machine was not working when I got it and I don't know if it will, so I don't want to spend a lot of money if it is not usable. Is anyone willing to copy their manual for me? I will be happy to pay a reasonable amount. I am open to suggestions as to where to begin. I welcome any and all advise and thank you in advance for your time and assistance. Thank You Very Much!

Hi

I have bits that can help you, just reach out to me.

Do you have the serial cable that connects machine to PC?

IMO your best running Win95 which is the same era as the machine.

• Like 1
  • 2 years later...

Hola bon dia, un amic m'ha donat una maquina de brodar Toyota crec que es la 820, estava una mica perjudicada del capçal li faltava un coixinet, que hem pogut canviar. La màquina en el panell sortia "Insertar Bordado", vaig intentar configurar la maquina en el Manager de Maquinaria  com a Toyota i a partir d'aquest moment em va desaparèixer i la pantalla em va quedar amb el power de ences de color vermell i amb un  guio a la pantalla i no fa res. El programa tambè em va desapaeixer i no puc treure el que crec que vaig fer malament.

Potser Algù em pot ajudar, si algú te el manual de la màquina seria perfecte, o si algú sapigues com es fa per fer un resset a la màquina i tornar a les condicions de inici.

Salutcions