Upgraded to Janome 400e, Patterns Not Lining Up -- Help!

Hi--

I just upgraded from an old Janome MemoryCraft 300e to a new 400e. While the new features are incredible, I'm having a very frustrating issue where the new machine doesn't seem to be reading my .JEF files the same way my old one did. It's leaving unfilled areas, lines, and gaps everywhere, and in one instance traced out the area for a satin stitch, made like it was filling, but then just left the space empty.

I can't figure out what's causing it. These are all .JEF files I used with the old machine dozens of times without issue, hooped the same way I always have. As far as I can tell there's no issues with the hoop calibration, the bobbin, thread tension, or anything. The images of the embroidery show up on the screen the same as they do in Hatch, they just don't get stitched the way they show up. 

I'm kind of panicking, this machine was a huge investment and now I can't get anything done. I can't go back to my old one because it's out of service, and the whole reason I sprung for the new one was that no sewing shops around me had repair time with all the COVID orders they were dealing with.

If anyone has any advice I could really use it.

Try giving the support centre a call in Stockport Manchester UK they helped me with my  Elna Expressive 920. Even the receptionist is very knowledgeable, if they can't help they will get one of the engineers to talk to you. If there is no one to answer your question,  they call you back when someone is available, that's how good the customer support is. Its definitely worth a try.