Tajima Illustrator Extreme and Tajima Maestro have have a function where you can copy settings from selected segments to the clipboard and apply them to other segments.

post-14-0-53697800-1392244316.png

Copy and Paste Settings Icons

Lets say you have changed the settings such as underlay and pull comp one a satin segment.  and you want to apply the same settings to other segments in the design.  You can select the satin segment you want to copy the settings from and then select the Copy Settings icon.  This will copy the settings of the segment to the clipboard.

Next, you can select the segments you want to apply the the new settings to and click the Paste Settings icon.  You will see that the embroidery settings will be updated to match the original segment you selected.

The Paste button in the property page works just like the Paste Settings icon. After you click the button, that settings that you copied to the clipboard will be applied.  You can then look through the property pages to see what setting have been updated.

post-14-0-87257900-1392244345_thumb.png

• 5 months later...

I've apparently changed a setting (or more) in my Illustrator software and can't seem to perform digitizing functions that I could before. Mainly, I can't trace around the edges of a loaded jpg and get the line to curve. I thought I must have inadventently check a snap to box, but I've looked around and cannot seem to find one that is checked.

I've apparently changed a setting (or more) in my Illustrator software and can't seem to perform digitizing functions that I could before. Mainly, I can't trace around the edges of a loaded jpg and get the line to curve. I thought I must have inadventently check a snap to box, but I've looked around and cannot seem to find one that is checked.

Under User Settings - General - Default draw mode    should be set to Bezier