Brother SE600 Software Update for Foot Pedal Won't Work

Hi, All. I am new to this group. I just purchased an SE600. I haven't been able to download the software update from 1.04 to 1.06. It is supposed to fix the problem with the foot pedal. The USB is empty before copying file to it. I followed the directions, and it is the right USB because I can use embroidery patterns placed on it. Brother has been helpful but not in this case. They just give me directions I already followed. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

• Like 1

We attach version update file for your machine here.It is very important that you follow the instructions carefully. It is best to format a flash card before use. Make sure that the card has a volume of no more than 4 GB.

Insert the USB flash drive into the USB port on the machine.

When using USB flash drive equipped with an access indicator, the access indicator will begin flashing after the media is inserted into your computer or machine, and may take about 5 to 6 seconds before the USB flash drive is recognized.
(The length of time differs depending on the USB flash drive.)

MCBNM0A106.upf

• Like 1
  • 6 months later...