Brother 1050x thread tension advice

Hi all. Hope someone can advise. I have recently purchase a 10 needle brother embroidery machine (1050x) and have been figuring out how to do things on it. Complete beginner by the way. I thought i would check the embroidery thread tension and according to the manual the were too loose. I have slowly set them up and want some experienced opinions as i have some of the tension dials on the second to last line and the pre tensioners at half way. I was worried that this was too much and would cause unnecessary wear. Do these thread runs look ok. Thanks

thread tension back side in fabric

Embroidered column in fabric

Embroidery thread tension according

• Like 1

Thanks for the reply. Really want to learn how to set it up correctly my self so i know when i have issues. Just wondered if the examples i posted looked like good examples. I keep seeing that you should have a 3rd colour, 3rd bobbin and 3rd colour. Which is what i have sort of but just worried as i had to do the tension dials alot on some of them and didnt know if this was normal for a brand new machine.

• Like 1