I am using PE Design  Next and when I opened the color palette of this design, for the first color it is written Applique. For the 3rd color it is written as applique material with a symbol indicating that th material should be cut with a scissors. Hence I am confused if this is an applique design. Please open the design with PE Next and check. Thanks & rgds

Your PE-Design embroidery software not correct show colors in this embroidery design (as any). Because Rapunzel not created in PE-DESIGN and not using this software palette.

For show right colors, you need ignore color chart in PE-DESIGN and using color chart included with pack. 

In our palette  first color MP001 (Robinson Anton thread), -name Cottage Beige 

In this post we attach color palette

rapunzel.pdf

Color chart for Rapunzel embroidery design standard variant

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I 'm sorry   once in a while you would send an e-mail with designs and I have not seen them in  while the last one that I got was in Dec of last yr. I totally love your projects and designs I was just wondering it has been a while thank you so much for getting back to me I will be looking for more of your projects and designs.  I know one e-mail that had Lucy on it and i loved it 

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
On 6/27/2014 at 12:06 PM, cousette31 said:

I am having an issue...my Brother PE500 is not showing the below products on my screen.  I believe it may be bigger than my sewing field will allow.  My sewing field is 3.9 x 3.9 inches.

No worries, we resend another version PES via e-mail.

• Like 1
  • 1 year later...