My first post was so successful and so easily fixed my problem I'm inspired to ask another question.  (Doing a good job at something only gets you another harder job you know!  *grin*)

Can the color of the cross hairs when digitizing be changed to something other than black?  I'm frequently digitizing black items and when you go to position the cross hairs in the middle of a blob of black you can't see them.  It's kind of a PITA.  If it's possible..WHERE???
Thanks much!

Okay, I see what you mean, but I like the small cross hair - it's less distracting for me. However, I can see the usefulness of the large cross hairs and yes, it does change to white on a dark background. I guess I should mention I have Illustrator, but not 2009 version. That might be helpful for you when I ask these questions huh?? LOL And, it DOES fix my problem so I'll play with using the large cross hairs for a bit and see if it doesn't get "better