• 3 months later...

I printed out the font list provided by Sierra Embroidery Office ... this was a large PDF file i found.  Anyways, I printed it out and gave it to all our salespeople to use to show customers.  Now I have found that many of the fonts are not available in my list to choose from.  Can anyone assist with this ... we are running Sierra software 11.40which i thought gave you access to all fonts ...

Thanks for any help!

I printed out the font list provided by Sierra Embroidery Office ... this was a large PDF file i found.  Anyways, I printed it out and gave it to all our salespeople to use to show customers.  Now I have found that many of the fonts are not available in my list to choose from.  Can anyone assist with this ... we are running Sierra software 11.40which i thought gave you access to all fonts ...

Thanks for any help!

Many fonts are optional and some may only be available in font packs.  If there is a particular font you are interested in please contact Sierra for font pricing. Also you can see lots of additional fonts in Font menu ( lock sign)

I am trying to do name stacking.   In multiine text box, I am entering the names with the tilde (~) after each name for the color change.  It work most of the time.  But, this time I am trying to use the "Alegro" font.  When I change to that font, or enter the names with that font all of the names revert to 1 color.   Other fonts that I try or have used before work beautifully.  Just the Ivory Tower doesn't want to work.  (I did not try them all)

Does anyone have any suggestions besides entering each name individually - there are about 300.

Thanks,

I am trying to do name stacking.   In multiine text box, I am entering the names with the tilde (~) after each name for the color change.  It work most of the time.  But, this time I am trying to use the "Alegro" font.  When I change to that font, or enter the names with that font all of the names revert to 1 color.   Other fonts that I try or have used before work beautifully.  Just the Ivory Tower doesn't want to work.  (I did not try them all)

Does anyone have any suggestions besides entering each name individually - there are about 300.

Thanks,

We also have had difficulty with the Ivory Allegro (for other reasons).  Would the Russ Times, or one of the Amelia fonts possibly work for your application?  Maybe narrower versions of the above-mentioned fonts?

• 3 months later...

I am having difficulty changing color in my text.  All I want to do is change the color of one letter in the beginning of each word.  I know they covered this in the first help page, but the instructions were not very clear.  When I right click on the letter, I get a pop-up and it does not include the option to change colors in the text.  If anyone could explain this to me I would appreciate it.  Thanks.