Do you have Wilcom Es 3 machine embroidery  software to upgrade or is it a new purchase? There are 4 packages, lettering, Editing, DecoStudio and EmbroideryStudio. If you are serious thinking about machine embroidery digitizing Then Embroidery Studio is what you need. The Wilcom E3 version contains all the options to create perfect embroidery designs and  logotypess and unlike E1.5 or 2 version (es2006) you don't need to spend a ton of cash to get creative digitizing features because they can be bought individually as and when you need them.

If you sub your digitizing out then Editing will allow you to fix up mistakes and modify embroidery designs for different fabrics. It also comes with the full lettering suite.

You can pick up the Wilcom embroidery software second hand but you need to be sure it is legal by checking the dongle number with Wilcom first. If it is Wilcom ES 2009 or older then it is no longer supported and will become problematic on newer Windows OS (vesrsion 7 64 bit). However you can update older machine embroidery software to Wilcom E3 which could save you money if you buy right.

Please contact to me if you want to know more. I've been in the business a long time and I'm an authorised trainer.