Swapping start and end point in PE DESIGN embroidery software

This is in regard to PE-Design Next: all I want to be able to do is swap the start and end points on a simple line design (a quilting design as it happens), but I can't for the life of me figure out how. Can anybody point me to the answer, if it exists? There seems to be little or no advanced help for this software anywhere.

• Like 1
  • diver361 changed the title to Swapping start and end point in PE DESIGN embroidery software

This instruction for Verson 11-12
How Moving the entry/exit points for object in embroidery design
Click the Home tab in embroidery software screed.

Click Select tool in the;Select group, and then click Moving entry exit point tool for pe-design software

Click the object.

Moving start point_pe design software

point in outline This is the entry point for the outline stitching. The previous area is connected to this point.

inside point in outlineThis is the exit point for the outline stitching. Stitching continues from this point to the next pattern.

Entry point for embroidery object This is the entry point for the inside region stitching. The previous pattern is connected to this point.

Exit point for embroidery object This is the exit point for the inside region stitching. Stitching continues from this point to the next pattern.

The codes that appear indicate the following.
L: Line sewing
R: Region sewing
1: Entry point
2: Exit point

Entry exit poit for embroidery area This is the entry (or exit) point for the next (or previous) embroidery area that is connected to the exit (or entry) point of the currently selected embroidery design.
This point is connected to the entry/exit point with the same code in the currently selected embroidery area. In this example, R1 in the currently selected pattern and R1 in the previous pattern are connected.

Drag the arrow for the point to the desired location on the outline. for object

How drag and moving entry exit point

A dotted line appears between the entry (or exit) point being moved and the cross indicating the exit (or entry) point of the previous (or next) pattern.
If the outline or the inside embroidery region are set to not be sewn, the corresponding point does not appear.
The entry and exit points can be checked in the Sewing Order panel. Select the Select Entry/Exit Point tool, and then click a frame in the Sewing Order panel. The entry and exit points of the selected part of embroidery design (region)  appear.

Embroidery tools in pe design software

In this case, finish the operation by clicking a blank area in the Sewing Order panel.