2. 14 x 4.13'

Author: Tonito

Monkey photo stitch free embroidery design

Embroidered cushion with monkey photo stitch free embroidery design

Color chart for monkey design

Color chart for monkey design

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

I adore this design.  I downloaded the two jpg and the two .Pes files.  When I opened the jpg to see

the pictures, only partial of them appeared. They look diffetrent here but they are still fragments.

Any ideas on how to get the picture file to my house without scrambled eggs? LOL.

Thank you so much.

color-chart-monkep1.jpg

color-chart-monkep1a.jpg

• Upvote 1
5 hours ago, DEVONA said:

Please would you be so kind as to let me know where I can get this file as one and not split in two?

You need to use the software, for example Embird or BuzzTools

3 minutes ago, diver361 said:

You need to use the software, for example Embird or BuzzTools

I know that and have done so, but i was wondering if one could get the files before it was split? I have split it and even if i group the two files it stitch out the first one first and then the second file. I am busy stitching out the the first file now and am wondering when the second file is being stitched out if the joint would be nice and smooth? thank you.

• Like 1

I have just finished stitching out this monkey and just wanted to ask some questions. Firstly this monkey came in two parts never had that before and I was told that it was the digitizers choice and that I must join it in Mbird. What if I did not have Mbird? In this case the design was a freebee which I am very grateful for. Fortunately I do have Mbird and edited in this program. I used Marathon thread and joined and shrunk it to fit in my 300x200 hoop. As you can see it stitched out beautifully. I changed the colour of the face because it was too orange for my liking. I think I am going to use it on a bag and will post a picture when finished. After all this bitching I love this monkey and am very pleased with the result. THANK YOU.

No photo description available.

• Upvote 1
On 1/2/2019 at 12:25 AM, diver361 said:

Sorry, only this variant available. This is author's (digitizer) choice.

Just used the monkey stitch out on a bag and feeling very happy with result.059.thumb.JPG.0f6d9822a1b4620c248f69674b8adadb.JPG

• Thanks 1