0 From 0 reviews
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

1 Screenshot

About This File

Size: 9.44 x 7.51"

Author: Tonito

A large dog's head is perfect for decorating a women's bag or pillow. When embroidering, choose a fabric with a dense structure. We recommend using Cut-Away for Jersey fabric and linen (Cut-Away Plus, Fuse'n'Stich, Soft'n'Sheer Extra from Sulky of America). The speed of the embroidery machine 600-800 stitches per minute.
Be sure to download the color chart. Accuracy in the use of colors ensures quality results.

large.embroidered_picture_black_dog.jpg.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Hi, Thank you for this wonderfully realistic design. Unfortunately on your download page, there is no colour chart for this dog - there is only a .jpeg photo of the completed design. Please can you assist with a colour chart so I can do justice to your design. Many thanks. 

• Thanks 1

Hi, I see  the colour chart has not been loaded on that page yet. There is only a .jpeg photo of the actual stitchout with the design but no colour chart and that design is such a beautiful one. 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Maria Pereira said:

Hi, I see  the colour chart has not been loaded on that page yet. There is only a .jpeg photo of the actual stitchout with the design but no colour chart and that design is such a beautiful one. 

Color chart attached.

Color chart for black dog photo stitch free embroidery design

• Like 1

Thank you so much for the Colour Chart. Cannot wait to stitch this beauty.Need to complete a couple of other projects and then stitch Black Beauty.  Will post as soon as done.Thank you for all your beautiful designs. 

• Thanks 1
On 4/18/2019 at 4:47 PM, Maria Pereira said:

Thank you so much for the Colour Chart. Cannot wait to stitch this beauty.Need to complete a couple of other projects and then stitch Black Beauty.  Will post as soon as done.Thank you for all your beautiful designs. 

You welcome! We waiting photos with you projects.

• Like 1

I am so excited to embroider this Labrador. My daughter just lost her one due to Cancer. Thank you kindly for this lovely life like design.