• Create an account or sign in to download this
1,313 Downloads
5 From 2 reviews
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

1 Screenshot

About This File

Batman free embroidery design. The design is 13cm x 10cm there abouts. Feel free to share this design. I have placed the original EMB design file for you to tinker with add names, resize. Lots of converting software will only allow you to resize a machine file 20% without messing the design up too much. With the EMB file you can resize it to any size. You could make it a full back design without detriment to the sew out. So Have fun

User Feedback

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Larry E Cohen
Larry E Cohen 9

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Exactly what I am looking for to put on my batman Blackboard bag.  I put the bat symbol on the front and wanted something cool for the back and this is it. Thank You

Response from the author:

Thank you for your comments and reviews. Your project sounds great. Please upload a photo of your finished project, I would love to see it.

Cheers Dave

• Like 1
Link to review
Ramman
Ramman 3

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Mon neveu va être content merci 

Response from the author:

Vous êtes les bienvenus. Merci pour vos commentaires. Jetez un œil à mes autres motifs de broderie, vous trouverez peut-être plus de motifs pour votre neveu. Bonne chance. Dave

• Like 1
Link to review