• Create an account or sign in to download this
178 Downloads
0 From 0 reviews
  • Like 2

1 Screenshot

About This File

Size: 5.06 x 4.57'

Author: Alina Kuznetsova

The "I Like Avocado" Free Embroidery Design is a trendy and stylish addition to your wardrobe. Perfect for decorating shirts, this design features bold and playful lettering that declares your love for avocados. The bright green color and fun font style make this design perfect for wearing to casual events, while the quality of the embroidery ensures that it will last for years to come. Whether you're wearing it to the grocery store, to lunch with friends, or just running errands, this design is sure to turn heads and make a statement. Vegetables | fruits embroidery designs is suitable for all types of shirts, making it a versatile and affordable way to express your love for avocados. If you're looking for a fun and unique way to show off your personality, this "I Like Avocado" Free Embroidery Design is the perfect choice for you. Whether you're a big fan of avocados or just love quirky and humorous designs, this design is sure to bring a smile to your face every time you wear it.

What's New in Version any popular formats   See changelog

Released

No changelog available for this version.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments