Poppies free embroidery design 10 Any formats: dst, exp, p

2 Screenshots
About This File

Stylish and simple design. A beautiful solution for cushions made of coarse cotton or lightweight women's blouse. You are unlikely to find a second similar design. Decorating home decor items with our designs is not a complicated process.
Recommendations on the choice of materials:
Dense detachable or detachable stabilizer - 80-100 grams per m2. If you embroider on a summer T-shirt, use 2 layers.
Thick upholstery fabric if you will use the project to create pillows.

Size: 7.09 x 8.74'  

What's New in Version Any formats: dst, exp, p   See changelog

Released

No changelog available for this version.

• Like 13
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 8
  • Downvote 4

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

46 minutes ago, MelliM said:

Ist der Link noch aktiv? Ich schaffe es einfach nicht die wunderschönen Poppys heruntergeladen. Bitte um Hilfe. Melanie 

Yes. without problem.

Download poppies free design

• Like 1

I had the same problem as Lisa Ryan, open areas that did not get covered with stitches.

I also had trouble with the flower centers, there is a tremendous amount of thread there, and the needle has difficulty after

the 4th or 5th time it adds more stitches back and forth on just the center.   

I love the design,  I will work around it, using water soluble top in a heavier weight stabilizer, and try to add some underlaying stitches on the red to help keep the pattern of the stitch in place better.   
I am not ready to give up on such a pretty design.

Thanks

• Like 1
1 hour ago, LindaLV said:

I had the same problem as Lisa Ryan, open areas that did not get covered with stitches.

I also had trouble with the flower centers, there is a tremendous amount of thread there, and the needle has difficulty after

the 4th or 5th time it adds more stitches back and forth on just the center.   

I love the design,  I will work around it, using water soluble top in a heavier weight stabilizer, and try to add some underlaying stitches on the red to help keep the pattern of the stitch in place better.   
I am not ready to give up on such a pretty design.

Thanks

Please attach photos for understand problem.

I have another shirt with the same thing, I put in some underlayment stitches and used more stabilizer.

It was better but not perfect, I will wait to was it again, the clear stabilizer I used on top is still stiff, it may

look better after that is was out to let the shirt soften again.  I hope the shirt also shrinks a bit, it is a bit big.

Thanks for your concern.  

I am considering doing one in pink, I will use the same part as previously, I like having a single one on the shoulder.

• Like 1

J'adore, merci beaucoup pour cette magnifique broderie !!!

Voici ce que j'ai réalisé pour l'anniversaire ma belle fille  ...

J'ai brodé le coquelicot sur du liège.

coquelicot.jpg