Hi there,  I purchased, see below the Seahawks 12th man logo embroidery design. The logo looks online like the "12" is logo embroideryoutlined in white.  I am stitching this on blue material and I really wanted the 12 outlined in white.  Because there is no break in the embroidery design when stitching, I cannot change it to white. The 12 and it's border is done in one stitch/color with no break to change color.Can this be fixed.  If so please let me know ASAP. Cindyi
Thank you for your purchase!

========== ORDER INFORMATION ==========
Order #: 018854
Total: $9.00
Product #1: Seahawks helmet 1 @ $3.00
Product #2: Seahawks 12th man 1 @ $3.00
Product #3: Seattle Seahawks logo 1 @ $3.00

• 1 month later...
On 12/30/2014 at 3:23 PM, valdubonheur said:

I just purchased the Ohio State Logo file.  I have a Husqvarna Ruby Royale Machine.  When I went to select a file after I downloaded it, there were 2, 2a, 2b, 2c, and 2d files. What do I use?

These different sizes for one embroidery design Help - Hi i selected the pes for the format that i have purchased, it gave me several choices different liated with a, b, c, d, etc. at the end of the design name. What do these letters indicate?

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...