Sheep and gold fish free embroidery design

• 2 weeks later...

I have tried several times to download these files to my autodigitizing embroidery program and it says it is not standard embroidery design file. I also tried taking these files directly to my machine and it will not open up on my machine either. 

Please advice of what could be wrong. 

Thanks

I have tried several times to download these files to my autodigitizing embroidery program and it says it is not standard embroidery design file. I also tried taking these files directly to my machine and it will not open up on my machine either. 

Please advice of what could be wrong. 

Thanks

Please explain what software you using? What embroidery machine you have - brand and model?  Also if you want open existing embroidery files in software you need using function import, bcs embroidery file in working file. Example: for Tajuma software - working file -pxf, - design file dst.
These files ready for say, no need open in another software. Need send to embroidery machine or save to USB stick).
Cheers .  

Good morning,

I have a brother embroidery machine which uses pes format and I thought it should be able  to go from down load straight to my machine but it will not open on my machine.  

The software I use is called autodigitizing. 

We send via e-mail files . We think you not correct download.
Warning You can't save files direct to embroidery machine.. First step save files to your ha drive (ex. C:) after that save to USB stick or send to embroidery machine.
Cheers 
  • 1 year later...