Dandelions free embroidery design

Sizes: 4.22 x 7.01 and 6.15 x 10.22'

Decorating various products with embroidery you can never go wrong. This type of design is universal.
Beautiful flowers for the new series of cushions. Leki almost aerial design will remind you of summer days. This free design is versatile to use. You can decorate them with a summer T-shirt or denim jacket. Low density Dandelions free embroidery design allows you to use any fabric.
Pay attention to stitch effects. They are very original. The sets of details are made with love.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1
  • 2 years later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 10 months later...
1 hour ago, Lelia Hartwell said:

Beautiful! I've tried everything that I can think of and I can't download this dandelion file to save my soul. What am I missing? 

Thank you in advance! Lelia 

Sorry, we not understand. What embroidery machine you have? You download right format?

• Like 1

Thank you very much! :)  It is gorgeous. This flower looks light and transparent. 

P.S. I didn't have any problem with downloading this design. If you have PFAFF software you can open files HUS, vp3, pes, and vip and save them in vp3. I use the same software.

Edited by Mila Oost
  • Like 1
  • 1 month later...
On 5/7/2017 at 5:43 PM, Julie Tengel said:

Hi I received your dandelion as a zip file and now I would like to convert it to VP3 file. I have a Pfaff sewing machine. Please advise.

Thanks

Julie Tengel

No need convert. This format available for download. But you can save to another format via free embroidery software My Editor . Step bt step tutorial here 

• Like 1