Tea rose photo stitch free embroidery design

• 2 months later...

PES is the format I am using for PE770 Brother machine.  The order number is 83045-35  there are two order numbers not sure why.  When I used your email from the purchase I hit on the button for downloading.  It brings me to your page and I see the order numbers.  I eliminate all the formats I don't need and push update.  It goes back to all the choices again.  When I hit on the blue arrow which I am thinking downloads these files, it goes to the purchase page where it says add to the cart.  Im probably missing something not sure what I am doing wrong.

1 minute ago, lefen said:

PES is the format I am using for PE770 Brother machine.  The order number is 83045-35  there are two order numbers not sure why.  When I used your email from the purchase I hit on the button for downloading.  It brings me to your page and I see the order numbers.  I eliminate all the formats I don't need and push update.  It goes back to all the choices again.  When I hit on the blue arrow which I am thinking downloads these files, it goes to the purchase page where it says add to the cart.  Im probably missing something not sure what I am doing wrong.

This order no have payment. Need pay after that you can choose format and download.