Christmas Elf cross stitch free embroidery design

View File

Beautiful Christmas elf made in the style of cross-stitch. Great story to decorate the Christmas sofa pillow. A bright bright project that will undoubtedly be a great winter holiday decor for your living room and your guests will be delighted with a pillow And they will be greatly surprised to learn that you embroidered it on your machine. After all, most people know only hand-embroidered cross stitch. And not familiar with new technologies.

Size:  10.24 x 11.48'

• Upvote 2
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 8/10/2016 at 6:03 PM, test5 said:

View File

Downladed this cute little elf in .jef format.  Unfortunately it is too big for the Janome MC15000 largest hoop - GR (9.1"x11.8"). Is there any chance you could resize it please to fit this hoop. Thankyou

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, Carolyn53 said:

Downladed this cute little elf in .jef format.  Unfortunately it is too big for the Janome MC15000 largest hoop - GR (9.1"x11.8"). Is there any chance you could resize it please to fit this hoop. Thankyou

Look at category Software and download free machine embroidery - My Editor

• 1 year later...
On ‎8‎/‎10‎/‎2016 at 5:03 PM, test5 said:

View File

Pillow with Christmas elf free embroidery design

Christmas elf cross stitch free embroidery

I downloaded the Christmas Elf designs with the intention to reduce to fit my hoops.  when I reduce 10 percent the stitch count increases by 3000 stitches.  I have not tried to reduce cross stitch before.  Is this normal?  

• Like 1
  • 3 months later...
On 7/20/2018 at 2:01 PM, klfrench54 said:

I downloaded the Christmas Elf designs with the intention to reduce to fit my hoops.  when I reduce 10 percent the stitch count increases by 3000 stitches.  I have not tried to reduce cross stitch before.  Is this normal?  

What software your using for it?

• 1 year later...