Rainbow cats free embroidery design

Beautiful original design for cat lovers. Ideal for creating a series of pillows for the living room or a large quilt. You can use a variety of even bright contrasting colors of thread. Embroidered pillows can be not only an element of decor, but also the ultimate gift to your friends for housewarming. everyone will be delighted with the realized idea and your creative abilities.

Size: 12.28 x 9.63'

AuthorL John D.

Blanket with rainbow cats free embroidery design

Rainbow cats embroidered on a scrap of denim

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • 3 months later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 6/8/2018 at 5:37 PM, sanlee44 said:

I am on myiPad and cannot download the design.  I have gone to my laptop and tried everything to get to your site to get this design. Help please thank you

My problem is: I cannot save it as a VP3, it will always become a VP4! Who can help me?

• Sad 1
2 hours ago, Elena Friedmann said:

even if I download the design in my pc and I see it here, when I tranfer it to the usb and go to the machine i cant see the file anymore! I changed the usb and it doasnt work still

What embroidery format you using? Your embroidery machine?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
2 hours ago, Vasanti Krishnan said:

Unable to pen this download as the pattern is too big for my hoop size. Is it possible to get a smaller size please. I have a Janome 500E

Sorry, this is not possible. Only this size. You can resize yourself with free embroidery software. Tutorial have in our community.

• Like 1
  • 6 months later...
9 hours ago, Patricia Sexton said:

I downloaded this design in the pes format for my Brother machine, but when I try to use it, my machine says the file cannot be used on the machine. Is there any way you can check the design to see why this pes can't be used on Brother machine? 

Your check hoop size? Compatible? Also BROTHER PES format have stitches limitation (for some models 32000 or 64000 stitches).

• 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...
On 7/20/2019 at 4:45 PM, Patricia Sexton said:

I downloaded this design in the pes format for my Brother machine, but when I try to use it, my machine says the file cannot be used on the machine. Is there any way you can check the design to see why this pes can't be used on Brother machine? 

I have the same problem with my BabyLock, which also uses pes format

• 1 month later...