Angry cat free embroidery design

Do you like pets, and especially cats? Then this original design is for you. A big muzzle of a domestic cat that breaks a napkin or jacket is exactly what you need. An unusual version of the project execution will surely attract the attention of people around you. This can be the basis of the original gift.

Size: 7.32 x 6.93'

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • 2 years later...

I am using a Brother embroidery machine, but my primary machine is a Janome MB4.  I have downloaded it but it doesn't show up in my files.  The hoops I have for both machines should be big enough for this design, but I can't get it to take for the Brother.  My Janome is down at the moment and I'm having to use my Brother.

• Confused 1
9 hours ago, scsbdcr5 said:

I am using a Brother embroidery machine, but my primary machine is a Janome MB4.  I have downloaded it but it doesn't show up in my files.  The hoops I have for both machines should be big enough for this design, but I can't get it to take for the Brother.  My Janome is down at the moment and I'm having to use my Brother.

Please try download again and check it. Also you can download DST foramt. This is unuversal format for both machines.

• Like 1