• 2 months later...

Thanks for putting up the videos in the community

I was looking for information about saving my workspace as I finally have it the way I like it.  The video was right there.

There were lots of other cool videos too.  This media section is now my first go to location for help.

Thanks!

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

If anyone has any videos on how to use the software in general that would be awesome Im very familiar with how to operate a machine but nothing in software so if anyone has anything that is for the beginners and step by step so I can figure what all the buttons are and what everything does and how to use it. It would be greatly appreciated because all the videos Ive checked out so far are either irrelevant or steps for people that already have a basic knowledge of the software I have zero hoping someone can help me out thanks guys.

• Upvote 1
  • 5 months later...
On 2016/09/06 at 9:22 PM, Rankin said:

If anyone has any videos on how to use the software in general that would be awesome Im very familiar with how to operate a machine but nothing in software so if anyone has anything that is for the beginners and step by step so I can figure what all the buttons are and what everything does and how to use it. It would be greatly appreciated because all the videos Ive checked out so far are either irrelevant or steps for people that already have a basic knowledge of the software I have zero hoping someone can help me out thanks guys.

I'm with Rankin, all the videos seem to assume that we all have basic knowledge, when some of us don't.  ie, I'm following instructions like crazy, but come time to generate, my stitches are crazy and haphazzard all over the place, regardless of my angle lines, and once or twice my angle lines even moved without my input.  I don't know if they supposed to look like that at that stage, if I'm doing something wrong, I don't know, and finding help on it is non-existent.  Another thing that would be nice is a list of the shortcuts in one document, the videos keep telling us to use a shortcut, when we don't know what that shortcut is, the videos assume too much.  It's like trying to figure out linux, or hey, trying google help, all the words make sense but the sentences don't connect.  I am seriously starting to hate my embroidery machine, it won't do anything I want, my digitizing doesn't work and after months of struggling I would rather pack it in, if I had that option.  Can anybody please help us noobs that don't have the background in this field?