Beautiful design, Morning owl look amazing.

This embroidery work up perfectly and stitch out nicely. 
Buy Now

Excellent stitches and original style

Stitched out beautifully! Looked amazing and no issues!
Buy Now

Loving birds.. Wonderful designs, stitched out beautifully

Really cute, You love this when you stitched it. Would love more of same designs.
Buy Now

Our designs looks great

Stitched out beautifully! Wonderful decoration!
Buy Now

Adorable design. Stitches out beautifully.

"Thanks so much for this design It's lovely and stitched out beautifully on leather."
Buy Now
nshadab

Want to buy few embroidery designs

hello,

i design/manufacture beaded handbags, in those design i want to use few of your embroidery designs.

there are few questions, i'd like you to address:

1) When purchased from your website, what copyrights you offer with each purchase?

2) Can i use these designs for my commercial products?

3) What if the desired size is not available? can you also offer the exact size? 

these are the designs i am thinking about:

a) Tiger feather embroidery design

b) Small blue car embroidery design

c) Fragile rose embroidery design

d) Volkswagen Beetle with sunflowers embroidery design

looking forward to you.

• Like 1

Thank you for your questions. We answer.
1. Most of the designs you can use for your commercial activities. The exception is created by projects whose images belong to other companies. These are massively popular machine embroidery designs, such as Disney or Star Wars.
2. If they have no restrictions that I described above.
3. You can download all sizes that are listed on the page. You do not need to choose the size when purchasing. No restrictions.
4. All the designs you listed on this page can be used for your commercial activities in machine embroidery without any restrictions. You can embroider and sell embroidered items.

• Like 1

thanks for reply.

1) Yes, i am well aware about the Disney or Star Wars images, i am really not planning to buy them.

2) About the sizes i have very specific question: i know that you have listed all available sizes; but still i want that design in my size can you do that? such as: Tiger feather embroidery design

you have listed this design in 7 different sizes; but i need that in 5.62" wide, can you do that?

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, nshadab said:

thanks for reply.

1) Yes, i am well aware about the Disney or Star Wars images, i am really not planning to buy them.

2) About the sizes i have very specific question: i know that you have listed all available sizes; but still i want that design in my size can you do that? such as: Tiger feather embroidery design

you have listed this design in 7 different sizes; but i need that in 5.62" wide, can you do that?

We can make the size of the design especially for you. To do this, after the purchase, you must send a request through the Support. With exact indication of length or width (any option). You must also specify the format you need.
Note: Increasing the size of a machine embroidery design is usually not a problem. Reduction is possible but not more than 20-25% of the original size. With a strong change in size, it is possible to change the type of stitches or complete loss of the design element. This is due to the fact that the minimum stitch size is 0.9 mm. Smaller than this size, it just turns to a point.

• Like 1

thanks for the input.

yes i do understand that only upto 20-25% can be resized to maintain the quality of stitches.

thanks a lot for your quick help.

• Like 1

On 6/6/2019 at 5:48 PM, diver361 said:

You must also specify the format you need.

if we are talking about the format; do you offer EMB file as well?

• Like 1

8 hours ago, nshadab said:

if we are talking about the format; do you offer EMB file as well?

Yes, it is real, it is important to understand that machine embroidery designs in original format (as they were done by a digitizer have a different price - much higher). You need to send a request through the contact form. Send the entire list of projects that interest you.

13 hours ago, diver361 said:

Yes, it is real, it is important to understand that machine embroidery designs in original format (as they were done by a digitizer have a different price - much higher). You need to send a request through the contact form. Send the entire list of projects that interest you.

i do understand when you say higher price.

But if you supply the DST, how can i split the design as per my requirement, any suggestions?

10 minutes ago, nshadab said:

i do understand when you say higher price.

But if you supply the DST, how can i split the design as per my requirement, any suggestions?

EMB is not a format for embroidery machines. This is the format for the Wilcom program. And we understand that. Therefore, this is a special price. She will be higher.
The price includes a standard set of formats for embroidery machines. DST is a format for embroidery machine. You do not have to pay a special price for it.

5 minutes ago, diver361 said:

EMB is not a format for embroidery machines. This is the format for the Wilcom program. And we understand that. Therefore, this is a special price. She will be higher.
The price includes a standard set of formats for embroidery machines. DST is a format for embroidery machine. You do not have to pay a special price for it.

ok, but in that case; can i make any changes to DST file? as per my requirement.

3 minutes ago, nshadab said:

ok, but in that case; can i make any changes to DST file? as per my requirement.

We do not solve these issues. You make the changes yourself. If you need to develop or change the dichain, it will be like a custom embroidery digitizing.

Lion's look embroidery design;

This is the design, but i need smaller design with complete face.

Half can be cut, and then it can be MIRROR to left side as well to complete the LION. 

i need that design into 6.37 x 7.5 inch size. check the attached one....

Lion's look embroidery design

• Like 1

9 hours ago, nshadab said:

Lion's look embroidery design;

This is the design, but i need smaller design with complete face.

Half can be cut, and then it can be MIRROR to left side as well to complete the LION. 

i need that design into 6.37 x 7.5 inch size. check the attached one....

Lion's look embroidery design

We add this variant near time. Please keep touch.

Yes, Id like to know the same. Whats your copy right for all of your designs on your site, that info isn't listed anywhere on your site. You carry a lot of the popular ones, Disney; which is frozen, Cars, mickey mouse, and all those. Loony tunes as well. im selling wall hangings in embroidery hopes and would love to use those designs. I have a small etsy shop. So nothing big. 

• Upvote 1

14 hours ago, mparfrey said:

Yes, Id like to know the same. Whats your copy right for all of your designs on your site, that info isn't listed anywhere on your site. You carry a lot of the popular ones, Disney; which is frozen, Cars, mickey mouse, and all those. Loony tunes as well. im selling wall hangings in embroidery hopes and would love to use those designs. I have a small etsy shop. So nothing big. 

These designs only for personal us.