My Editor free embroidery software

My Editor from WingsXP is even more than a machine embroidery format converter. And all because, apart from the standard features for reading and re-saving the file, the developers provided users with a little extra convenience. I believe that it is for these small bonuses that the converter is called My Editor.

With standard features (from left to right):
1) Opening, recording, inserting, etc .;
2) Scaling;
3) Tools for selecting and inverting selection;
4) Tools for manipulating the visibility of objects;
5) Navigating the project on objects and stitches;
6) Tools for manipulating the display of puncture points, stitches, contours (for native files);
7) The player to simulate the embroidery process;
8) Project information panel;

Toolbar 2 Toolbar with special features (listed from left to right):
1) A tool that opens the color manager (thread and background);
2) Color palette with the ability to control the visibility of each color;
3) Special machine functions for deletion or insertion;

Vertically on the left there is a toolbar for design manipulation (selection, scaling, rotation, stitch editing, etc.):

Toolbar 3
Each toolbar can be customized in appearance by hiding or opening tools.
The File menu is standard.
Print settings, send design by e-mail standard.
The list of file formats that the program opens:
List of file formats to save:
It is possible to manage the beginning and end of the project at its discretion (last line).
The View menu gives users several options:
Preview3D - shows the design in a realistic form.
Realistic look my editor
Toggle grid - enable or disable grid display.
Grid options - setting grid parameters.
Guidelines - opens a window for guide manipulations. In My Editor, it is possible to set guides both in the traditional way through a ruler, and through this window. But at the same time put in it the exact coordinates of the guides and close them from random editing. Types of guides in this application: horizontal, vertical, inclined, circles. You can also set the guides by right-clicking on the top ruler. And then you can get something like this:

Types of guides in my editor
Crosshair - includes a large crosshair at the tip of the mouse pointer.
Toolbar - controls the visibility of toolbars.
Rollups - allows you to display
1) ImageMap palette satellite window for easy navigation throughout the design satellite window for viewing and navigating the entire design my editor
2) Sequence manager - a window with a display of a sequence of embroidery on objects. Reorder panel of my editor objects
The Layout menu allows you to duplicate the embroidery design by specifying the number of copies and the distance between the designs:
Design duplication in my editor
The Stitches menu looks like this:
It gives users the ability to remove all short stitches smaller than a given length in the design through the window.:
removing short stitches in design
And make a recalculation of the density of the embroidery design (even stitch) when resizing it with the AutoDensity Apply tool.
This application adjusts the density to the new size on its own, according to its internal algorithms and it is impossible to control the quality.

You can also download software in official website: My editor free embroidery software

System Requirements

Minimum CPU: 1,5 GHz Intel or AMD 32-bit x86) processor

RAM: 2GB of RAM

Hard disk: 300 MB of free uncompressed space

Graphics card: 3D PCI-X accelerator with DirectX 9.0c, 32-bit color, and at least 256MB of RAM

Monitor Resolution: 1024x768 32bpp

O/S: Windows XP (with Service Pack 3 or later) or Vista™ or 7, or 8.1 or 10

Recommended CPU: 2+ GHz Intel or AMD 32-bit (x86) processor

RAM: 3GB of RAM

Hard disk: 300 MB of free uncompressed space

Graphics card: 3D PCI-X accelerator with DirectX 9.0c compatible drivers and at least 1GB of RAM

Monitor Resolution: 1920x1080 monitor resolution

O/S: Windows XP (with Service Pack 3 or later) or Vista™ or 7, or 8.1 or 10 Printer: Windows-compatible Laser-inkjet printer.

The following tutorials are available for this program. This will help you understand how to use this software.

• Like 1
  • 2 years later...