I hope you can help me yet again. I need Jack, Sally and Zero the ghost dog from The Nightmare Before Christmas embroidery designs but to be no bigger than 90 mm high so that with a name added it will still fit my 100 x 100 hoop. I really would appreciate it if you could do them for me. I would of course pay immediately as usual. I need them in JEF format if you can do them. Thank you for your time and help
Kindest Regards
  • Like 1
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I am so confused!! Which pattern is which? I just purchased 3 of your embroidery designs and downloaded them but which one is the one I need?  I need a PES  I know but how do I tell what size? 

I have a 4 "Hoop but the description is not telling me a hoop size  also which is the PES and which is the PDF file for the color chart,just have a long list under each design . I am new at this and have downloaded a lot from other sites but never one like this.  Please help!

On 12/20/2014 at 4:23 PM, nada said:

I am so confused!!

Which pattern is which?  I

I just purchased 3 of your embroidery designs and downloaded them but which one is the one I need?  I need a PES  I know but how do I tell what size? 

I have a 4 "Hoop but the description is not telling me a hoop size  also which is the PES and which is the PDF file for the color chart,just have a long list under each design . I am new at this and have downloaded a lot from other sites but never one like this.  Please help!

This is easy files no have prefix - have smallest size. Example creep1.pes - smallest size , file creep1d - bigger size.
Also you can download all files, and send to your embroidery machine. Embroidery machine, can sew only compatible designs.

For help

Hi i selected the pes for the format that i have purchased, it gave me several choices differentiated with a, b, c, d, etc. at the end of the design name. What do these letters indicate?

• 2 months later...

i  placed a order yesterday oppps no 2 days ago  and neeeded a resize on my embroidery design my machine is brother se-270D Pes  format and i down loaded that format and threes a big red loom with a NO when i downloaded it please i need that resized asap Order #:

On 3/3/2015 at 6:01 PM, Melane said:

i  placed a order yesterday oppps no 2 days ago  and neeeded a resize on my design my machine is brother se-270D Pes  format and i down loaded that format and threes a big red loom with a NO when i downloaded it please i need that resized asap Order #:

Smallest variant sent via e-mail. In next order please check size for embroidery design or choose your embroidery machine in profile. Full information with parameters have in every product page.

Cheers
  • Like 1
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...