Advice For kid project

Hi everyone,

My son want to make a project for his room and i have a few question that i don't cannot find answer... 

If somebody could give me some clue would be really nice. He would like to use a big sheet of velcro loop and create some design to make patche, then stick to the sheet. He would like to have big size sheet 2meter long on 1m large. And some of the custom patch size 70cmx70cm. He told me that he saw online website selling embroidery that could do custom patches. 

I would like to know if can do those size and if it's not going to break my wallet? Then i'd like to know is there is no alternative that would be cheaper but look nice as embroidery?

Thanks for your help!

• Like 1
On 1/25/2020 at 2:45 AM, Yafai said:

Hi everyone,

My son want to make a project for his room and i have a few question that i don't cannot find answer... 

If somebody could give me some clue would be really nice. He would like to use a big sheet of velcro loop and create some design to make patche, then stick to the sheet. He would like to have big size sheet 2meter long on 1m large. And some of the custom patch size 70cmx70cm. He told me that he saw online website selling embroidery that could do custom patches. 

I would like to know if can do those size and if it's not going to break my wallet? Then i'd like to know is there is no alternative that would be cheaper but look nice as embroidery?

Thanks for your help!

Hi there.

Why don't you have a look at the fun alphabet in 2 sizes complete set. Make your sheet and add strips of velcro too it and to the letters with the other half of the velcro on them. You can then make up words and leave messages for each other. It's fun and helps your child to learn to spell.

• Like 1