Hi all!

My friend had a Husqvarna Iris that he hasn't used for some "years". It was used very little but now my friend has decided to conquer it.

His problem is whenever he tries to read or even write he gets an error saying "not responding" he got it to actually read the ready-loaded "Iris Collection" card which he got with it twice but has trouble doing it. 

The programmable card shall not read or even write...I don't want my friend to go bald, as he is pulling his hairs. 

Running on XP

• Sad 1

This card to which you're attempting to write is compatible with reader/writer unit? The new with purple color writing ,cant be written by older reader/writer and old blue 286 card cant be written by newer USB unit. I haven't confused you more, I hope so?  I found this after buying used blank 286 card that was not written to by my new unit.  It is also possible that the unit or card has some dirty contacts or is simply worn out. 

• 2 weeks later...