8 hours ago, Joyce Wade said:

I love the photo stitch sail boat.  The problem for me is that it's just a little too big...Can you change the size to fit just a hoop that is 10X6?  I'm fiddling and fiddling with it and I don't want to do Multi-hoop.

Thanks.I'll wait to see you reply.

Hi! What format would you like to get? I have some experience in resizing photo stitch designs.

• Like 2
On 10/3/2020 at 3:59 AM, diver361 said:

Hello Liza, I love your sail Photo stitch design, however.....can you possibly make it just a tad smaller? I am having an awful time making it fit my 10X 6 hoop.  I"ve spent over an hr trying to reduce it just a tad with no luck.  I'm new to this site.  My email is [email protected]
15 hours ago, Mila Oost said:

Hi! What format would you like to get? I have some experience in resizing photo stitch designs.

Sail free embroidery design

Size: 10.23 x 6.28'

Author: Liza Prass

• Like 1
16 hours ago, diver361 said:

In reality, designs made using the photo stitch technique cannot be resized. This happens because the stitches are chaotic. And the programs cannot resize and recount the number of stitches correctly.

My machine is supposed to adjust the stitches to be workable.  It's just a teensy too big.  I need 10X6 .

• Like 2
On 10/10/2020 at 1:48 AM, Joyce Wade said:

I love the photo stitch sail boat.  The problem for me is that it's just a little too big...Can you change the size to fit just a hoop that is 10X6?  I'm fiddling and fiddling with it and I don't want to do Multi-hoop.

Thanks.I'll wait to see you reply.

Good quality design you can resize up to 20% without losing quality. This is good one.

sail-ForSinger6x10.xxx

• Like 2