Basic questions about Wilcom education

Sova

Hello. Happy new year to everybody.

Long time ago I got Wilcom E 1.5. Now I vould like to use it, but cant find some simple answers.

I watched tutorials on Youtube. People do something, and than demostrate how does it works by starting "slow redraw". What ever I do, even a simple desing with single element, I can not  use slow redraw. Can enybody tell me why?

• Like 1
  • diver361 changed the title to Basic questions about Wilcom education
  • 2 weeks later...

There are two possible fixes for this problem.
1. Add spacers to the embroidery digitizer by increasing the size of the area that will be sewn first. Then the next word will "cover" part of the embroidered one. As a result, there will be no empty space.
2. Use the tool Pull Compensation. It will automatically add the desired space of the embroidered area.

Pull compensation wilcom software

• Like 1

OK, I understand that part for empty space. I add envelope of 1 milimeter, but there is empty space again :) . Size of the heart is 5 x 5 centimeters :)

I am more interested for the separations in heart, left and right. The machine filled the space along the inner and outer line of the heart with embroidery, and there is a space between them, a half-empty space. How to overcome that?

• Like 1