I am trying to enlarge Abbey font up to 4"-  well beyond its recommended maximum.  I have managed to get the letters fill adequately by changing the fill from Satin to Smooth; however the edges are a little ragged.  Any suggestions?  Can I add a narrow zigzag?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have a simple job I have been fighting with. The problem is the small text on pique. I worked with it for a week, then had a digitizer do it and we're still having problems. It's slightly less than .25"high and upper and lowere case letters. Condensed. They are very particular and a large account. Are we just trying to achieve the impossible of getting this text to sew cleanly on pique?

I have a simple job I have been fighting with. The problem is the small text on pique. I worked with it for a week, then had a digitizer do it and we're still having problems. It's slightly less than .25"high and upper and lowere case letters. Condensed. They are very particular and a large account. Are we just trying to achieve the impossible of getting this text to sew cleanly on pique?

Lettering that small generally (depends on the font) needs to be done with 60 thread and a 65/9 needle. Use 4.0 or 3.8 density w/single run underlay. Do the underlay don't use automatics. 1.5 length. Make sure you run slower than normal and use Solvy on top