Hi,  I saw football logos on your site recently & I was ready to order the Liverpool & Everton badges.  I strated to do the order, but cannot find the Everton badge!  
Can you help please as I can't do one without the other in this football mad city of Liverpool!!
Cheers

• Like 1
  • 4 months later...

Hi. I have a duplicate order in my history. I placed an order and tried to checkout with Paypal but something happened and it said "we cannot process your payment at this time" and sent me back to the cart, so I tried again and it accepted it. Now I show one order with a "Payed by Paypal" status and one order with a \"New Order\" status. It is too soon to tell on Paypal if both were charged so I am wondering if you can tell me. Were they both paid for? Can I cancel the "New Order" one? Thanks for your help.

• Like 1

Hi. I have a duplicate order in my history. I placed an order and tried to checkout with Paypal but something happened and it said \"we cannot process your payment at this time\" and sent me back to the cart, so I tried again and it accepted it. Now I show one order with a \"Payed by Paypal\" status and one order with a \"New Order\" status. It is too soon to tell on Paypal if both were charged so I am wondering if you can tell me. Were they both paid for? Can I cancel the \"New Order\" one? Thanks for your help.

No worries, second order deleted automatically.  

• Like 1
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...