Peppa Pig with Caterpillar embroidery design

I think I may have misunderstood you.  You asked for the order number so I placed an order and paid for it last night number 9031
I have downloaded the file and the size is 155 x 100mm.  The size I wanted
was 96mm wide x 62mm high.  Is this possible?
I await your reply.

• 1 month later...
On 7/31/2014 at 3:24 PM, siv1987 said:

I have ordered from you 2 or 3 Dora\'s and Eyore a few years back! I would like to know do you still have my order on file?  if so could I please download them again? Thank you

No problem , every time you can open Order History and download your paid embroidery designs.

• 9 months later...
  • 5 months later...
On 10/16/2015 at 7:58 AM, lefen said:

I have brought the Peppa Pig Machine embroidery set and was wondering if you have more for this set e.g.

Peppa Pigs - Brother, School Teacher, Doctor, Dentist, House, Shop,  or anything else to do with this set

I'm making a quilt & would like more designs please. as soon as possible.

If you have any can you send me the connection for each embroidery design. 

Thankyou

Yes, probably near time we add more patterns to our embroidery library.

• 1 month later...
On 11/24/2015 at 2:34 PM, lefen said:

I ordered 2 embroidery designs, peppa pig and hello kitty embroidery . I had no trouble with peppa pig, but only can get the pdf file to open for hello kitty. i tried downloading a bunch of times, but still all I get on hello kitty is the pdf file. Will you please redo the hello kitty for me in pes for brother so that I can get it into my machine. thanks,

We sent another version of PES embroidery format via e-mail. Also please explain what embroidery machine you have?

• Like 1