• 3 weeks later...

I have a Bernina 440 that uses my laptop to work up the embroidery designs then transfers them to the sewing machine.  My computer is outdated and cannot get the internet so can I download things to my personal computer and then download it to a thumbdrive and then to my laptop?

I have a Bernina 440 that uses my laptop to work up the embroidery designs then transfers them to the sewing machine.  My computer is outdated and cannot get the internet so can I download things to my personal computer and then download it to a thumbdrive and then to my laptop?

Sorry,  we not found your order. About transfer embroidery designs  to embroidery  machine-  this is standard way - via cable and software or USB stick.
  • 8 months later...

Hi, I have the pearl 8800 with usb key. I had it installed on a machine with windows 7 and it worked ok, but sold it and buy another pc with windows 8 and now not detect the USB key. "Windows can not load the drivers for this device (code 31)". I try to load them manually but it was impossible. I hope you can help me. My USB key only has this data: s / n NG21766. I await your response,

Hi, I have the pearl 8800 with usb key. I had it installed on a machine with windows 7 and it worked ok, but sold it and buy another pc with windows 8 and now not detect the USB key. "Windows can not load the drivers for this device (code 31)". I try to load them manually but it was impossible. I hope you can help me. My USB key only has this data: s / n NG21766. I await your response,

You can check USB key in another computer? another USB port?