2021 Barudan embroidery machine Not Trim Right

I bought a new Barudan 6 head embroidery machine in April 2021 have had problems with it triming threads since I receive the machine. In October Barudan released a update that fixed the trimming problem this hurt my business!!! With a Brand New Machine Not Working Correctly. Now my 2021 6 head Barudan is having thread trim problem again looks like there is a short any one else had this problem. I really wondering if I have a bad machine? I keep on getting D12 message any one else have had this type of problem?

• diver361 changed the title to 2021 Barudan embroidery machine Not Trim Right
  • 10 months later...

I purchased a new BEKY-S1506CII in January of 2021. I have not run much at all on it until just recently, and I am now having trimming problems with the new MK8 system. It is happening mostly on one particular head and another is starting to follow suit. I have cleaned the hook, knives and surrounding assembly and even checked alignment. Have you had any luck resolving your issue? I am at the point of getting a Barudan technician involved.

• 4 months later...

If you are having trimming problems with your BEKY-S1506CII embroidery machine, here are a few things you could try:

Check Thread Tension: If the tension is too high, it can cause problems with trimming. Ensure that the thread tension is adjusted properly on all heads. The correct tension varies between different types of threads and fabrics, so it may require some trial and error to get right.

1. Test different designs: Some designs or patterns may cause more trimming problems than others. If the issue mainly happens with one specific pattern, it could be a problem with that pattern.
  2. Replace the Needles: A damaged or bent needle can cause a variety of problems, including issues with trimming. Replace the needle on the problematic head to see if that resolves the issue.
  3. Upgrade the Software: If your machine uses software to operate, make sure that the software is up to date. Sometimes, software bugs can cause problems with the operation of the machine.
  4. Service the Machine: If none of the above steps work, it might be time to call in a professional technician. There could be a mechanical issue with the machine that requires professional attention.

Again, without more specific information about the nature of the trimming problem, these are quite general suggestions. It would be advisable to contact a Barudan technician or the machine's manufacturer for professional help.