No download link on purchased item

• 3 weeks later...

Yesterday I order 20 Blue nose friends in ART and EXP and I want to ask, if I can get it in PES, because the colors is wrong as it shows.

I will very thank full if you will do it for me.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Hello

You order designs available for download. Just need only back  and download http://embroideres.com/

for download you order design.

For help please http://embroideres.com/how-place-order-machine-embroidery-designs/

Please let us know if we can be of further assistance. This is is screen shot from your account 

post-1-0-23804400-1407075115_thumb.jpg

Cheers 

• 4 weeks later...

I purchased four designs from your website, the designs are paid via credit card and the has been paid out. I have the designs but I DO NOT have the option of downloading. This is actually my 4 or 5th email asking for help.  I hope I have not lost my money and nothing to show for it.  I also tried Skype and I get no response there as well.  If you are a reputable site I hope you have the courtesy to respond to this email.

I purchased four designs from your website, the designs are paid via credit card and the has been paid out. I have the designs but I DO NOT have the option of downloading. This is actually my 4 or 5th email asking for help.  I hope I have not lost my money and nothing to show for it.  I also tried Skype and I get no response there as well.  If you are a reputable site I hope you have the courtesy to respond to this email.

We check your account and not found problem. Please try again. We attach screenshot form your account.

post-1-0-65345500-1409941269_thumb.jpg

• 3 weeks later...