I asked for a Chicago Bears logo.  I received the invoice and it was asking for $35.  I was expecting to pay around $20 because that is what I was charged before for the Cowboys logo a few months ago.  Can you please come down on the price?  I have already charged my customer only $20.

• Thanks 1

I asked for a Chicago Bears logo.  I received the invoice and it was asking for $35.  I was expecting to pay around $20 because that is what I was charged before for the Cowboys logo a few months ago.  Can you please come down on the price?  I have already charged my customer only $20.

Please  wait  we  add  this embroidery logo near time. This is less 10 usd.
  • Like 1
  • 1 month later...

I have not gotten a response.  I attached a picture of all the problem issues.  My customer is waiting.  I have asked several times.  The image you uploaded is a old embroidery logo.  I need the new logo updated.

attachicon.gifbear.jpg

Sorry, this is not custom digitizing, if you need logo strong as in picture need send request. We upload another variant near time.

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...