Beautiful design, Morning owl look amazing.

This embroidery work up perfectly and stitch out nicely. 
Buy Now

Excellent stitches and original style

Stitched out beautifully! Looked amazing and no issues!
Buy Now

Loving birds.. Wonderful designs, stitched out beautifully

Really cute, You love this when you stitched it. Would love more of same designs.
Buy Now

Our designs looks great

Stitched out beautifully! Wonderful decoration!
Buy Now

Adorable design. Stitches out beautifully.

"Thanks so much for this design It's lovely and stitched out beautifully on leather."
Buy Now
Sign in to follow this  
tiply

Snoopy embroidery design or applique

Do you have any Snoopy embroidery or applique designs I am interested in Snoopy on roller skates! Thank you

• Like 1

i just purchased and downloaded a snoopy design but no instructions came with it. Can you please send instructions.

Please explain, what instruction you need?  How download to embroidery machine? Color chart? Any?

Hi, I was just wondering do you have any giggles and hoot embroidery design please.  I am after the hoot on the abc tv show embroidery design.

Thanks

• Like 1

I am so stupid that I bought two times Snoopy with small friend embroidery design. is it possible to change?for the same price obvioulsy...
let me know

• Thanks 1

I am so stupid that I bought two times Snoopy with small friend embroidery design. is it possible to change?for the same price obvioulsy...

let me know

No problem. Please send you wish&

• Upvote 1

I would like to order an embroidery image, from your site, but I am concerned about what I may be getting.
I want to order a Snoopy Golf embroidery design, add to my cart and place the order. However, When I look at the sizes available, I would like to get a particular size, which is listed. However, I do not see where or how to choose the size I want, which is size 4:  91 × 120 mm 3.58 × 4.72" Stitches:16953
Would you please let me know how to go about ordering this image for direct download to my computer.
Thank you.
  • Thanks 1

I would like to order an embroidery image, from your site, but I am concerned about what I may be getting.

I want to order a “Snoopy – Golf” embroidery image, add to my cart and place the order.  However, When I look at the sizes available, I would like to get a particular size, which is listed. However, I do not see where or how to choose the size I want, which is size 4:  91 × 120 mm    3.58 × 4.72"    Stitches:16953

Would you please let me know how to go about ordering this image for direct download to my computer.

Thank you.

For our store, no need choose size or format, all sizes and formsy available for download, without additional payment. After payment you choose and download size which you need.

Cheers
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, lefen said:

Hi just wondering if you have any Peter Rabbit embroidery thank you

Please attach picture which you like

• Thanks 1