• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
I would like to order an embroidery image, from your site, but I am concerned about what I may be getting.
I want to order a Snoopy Golf embroidery design, add to my cart and place the order. However, When I look at the sizes available, I would like to get a particular size, which is listed. However, I do not see where or how to choose the size I want, which is size 4:  91 × 120 mm 3.58 × 4.72" Stitches:16953
Would you please let me know how to go about ordering this image for direct download to my computer.
Thank you.
  • Thanks 1

I would like to order an embroidery image, from your site, but I am concerned about what I may be getting.

I want to order a “Snoopy – Golf” embroidery image, add to my cart and place the order.  However, When I look at the sizes available, I would like to get a particular size, which is listed. However, I do not see where or how to choose the size I want, which is size 4:  91 × 120 mm    3.58 × 4.72"    Stitches:16953

Would you please let me know how to go about ordering this image for direct download to my computer.

Thank you.

For our store, no need choose size or format, all sizes and formsy available for download, without additional payment. After payment you choose and download size which you need.

Cheers
  • Upvote 1
  • 5 months later...