I'm confused about ID 187, Guido embroidery design from Cars embroidery collection. The embroidery design I received measures 6.46" x 6.42".  In checking out the embroidery design on your home page today I see the measurements are 4.96 x 4.96.  The newer measurements would work better for the quilt I'm working on.  Do I have to purchase a new embroidery design to get the smaller measurements?  I look forward to hearing from you.

• Like 1

Thank you.  I appreciate your promptness.  I'd like the Guido embroidery that measures 4.96 x 4.96 inches in the Viking HUS format.By the way, I've completed a couple of the cars as well as all the Frozen embroidery designs that I ordered previously and I want to compliment you on your excellent digitizing. If I can find a photo of Donald Duck's  three musketeers as seen in the Mexico pavilion at Wald Disney World I plan to ask you to digitize it.

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...

Hi on my last order today I ordered an applique car instead of plain embroidery. Is it possible to change red applique car for the uncle ?topolino car of disneys. urgent reply needed as I have to embroider these for a sick little boy asap. thank you for your time and apologies for my stupidity in ordering the wrong thing.

• Like 1

Hi on my last order today I ordered an applique car instead of plain embroidery. Is it possible to change red applique car for the uncle ?topolino car of disneys. urgent reply needed as I have to embroider these for a sick little boy asap. thank you for your time and apologies for my stupidity in ordering the wrong thing.

No problem. Good health for your boy.

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
Thanks for having Super Luigi embroidery and I am looking forward to stitching them out (I'm a little late on this Christmas gift!)

I am wondering if you can tell me what the differences are in all the files that I downloaded.

I know exp and pes but here are luigi1, 2, 2a, etc.

Is there a summary of notes that tells me what the differences are?

Thank you again

• Like 1
On 12/27/2014 at 12:49 PM, stitchesnstuff12 said:

Thanks for having Super Luigi embroidery and I am looking forward to stitching them out (I'm a little late on this Christmas gift!)

I am wondering if you can tell me what the differences are in all the files that I downloaded.
I know exp and pes but here are luigi1, 2, 2a, etc.
Is there a summary of notes that tells me what the differences are?
Thank you again

This is different sizes for one design For help Different sizes for one ordered embroidery design

• Like 1