I did download the embroidery  files in .PES format, but machine says "the card cannot be used."  Thinking it was a PES version issue I used Wilcom TruSizer to convert the file but I get the message "It is a non-native MELCO file," even though the extension was .pes.I also tried the conversion process in Embird,and got the same result.  I can see that a native Melco file can be converted, but so far have not found a way to get the files to work with my machine, converted or not.
I'll try another download, and if you have any other suggestions, please let me know.

• Like 1
We think you not correct download files. We also attach your order files. Also we not think problem with convert files from EXP format with Embird software (attached screenshot).
Please check attached files, and send information about your embroidery machine. For convert files to PES via Wilcom TrueSizer you can us any formats (DST, HUS, JEF..)
convert embroidery files via embird
  • Like 1