• Language

Would like a size change in embroidery design logo purchased

I purchased the  Bearcat Logo  and would like to see if I can get a small one approx 2.5 inches in height, which will fit a hat space and a ladies small shirt.

Thanks , it is a very nice design.

I saw the reply late but I would still like the reduction in size.  Thank you so much for your response.  I mentioned in the message the email and changed it in my profile.

Sorry for the mix-up.

• diver361 changed the title to Would like a size change in embroidery design logo purchased

Yes I would love a size change for the bearcat logo.  I would like it to be 2.5 inches in height.  This will fit on the hat space 

I can access in my machine, and also be a good size for a ladies small shirt.   Thank you.

• Order #: 320874 
    5778 Bearcat logo

PES format

• Thanks 1

I had also asked about changing the size of another design. It is in the free with purchase, so I guess that is not included in the free

resizing.   But just in case,  her is the info.  I will probably need to be done in a redwork style because the satin stitch would be to tiny for it. If this is possible, here is the info.  I would need it to be 1.5 to 2 inches wide. I would like to put it on a sleeve or as a logo over the heart region.  Thanks, Linda

• Order #: 319449 
    958  Heart of a warrior  Maya warrior
  • PES format

• Upvote 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/23/2022 at 10:52 AM, diver361 said:

This is not a problem, after purchasing a machine embroidery design, send a request through the site. With order number, size and format.

Have I given you all the info properly?  I have not received the reduced size of the 5778 Bearcat to a 2.5" height from order #320874.

I hope I am not being a nuisance, I am not sure how this process works or the time it may take.