Kitchen serviettes with free embroidery
Machine Embroidery Design Two Czech Goose can serve all embroiderers who are looking for interesting and unusual decor options. Cute geese, decorated with blue bows, perfectly take root in your interior.
Embroider them on floorcloths or kitchen towels, tablecloths or coasters, and you can add
to your interior cute animalistic notes.
Machine Embroidery on Kitchen Towels
In fact, embroidering on kitchen towels is a fairly simple task. This is because, as a rule, they are made of strong, natural and non-elastic fabrics, for example, flax, hemp, terry, cotton or waffle mani.
Today, we wanted to tell you about the execution of machine embroidery on cotton fabric. This fabric is widely used for sewing kitchen accessories. It has good characteristics, is characterized by high wear resistance and ease of maintenance.
Before starting embroidery, pay attention to the fact that all mani, having a cotton base, sit down. And cotton fabric is no exception. In order not to spoil the ready-made embroidery, trample on the fabric BEFORE the start of the embroidery process.
Follow the instructions below:
- Take a fabric size you need by size or buy a ready-made monochrome towel.
- Use a printed template and an erasable marker to mark up the design. To do this, drag the center point, and then draw the axis direction lines.
- Take the Madeira Cotton Fix self-adhesive tear-off stabilizer. Cut the required size of the canvas from the roll. Tear off the protective coating and stick the stabilizer to the towel on the wrong side.
- Tie the fabric with stabilizer into the hoop.
- Place the hoop in the machine and embroider the design. To make embroidery look tidier, use the hook thread in the color of the top. Change it with each change of the upper thread.
- After embroidery, crucify the towel and tear off the excess stabilizer.
- One of a kind kitchen towel is ready!
You can also use Machine Embroidery Design Two Czech Goose to decorate the interior of a country house or as a gift to the true hostess.
From the category:
Showcase with free embroidery designs· 611 images
- 611 images
- 266 image comments
Recently Browsing 0 members
- No registered users viewing this page.
There are no comments to display.
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.